Custom Valentine's Day Steampunk Heart
Wow your sweetie with something truly special this Valentine's Day
Order your personalized steampunk heart today!
Testimonials from happy steampunk customers!
Large steampunk heart... "We gave Kristen a few mementos of our meeting and whirlwind courtship 46 years ago. We included our uniform patches, name tags, novelty pins, a wedding photo and my husband's final pay check for $2.69 when he moved on to a new career. Kristen added all the steam punk magic, making it a unique piece that makes us smile everyday." ~ Rita Yates
Step 1. Decide what you would like to include in the heart
Think about messages would like to convey in the heart. Themes might be about:
- special travel or vacation spots like Paris, the mountains, etc.
- hobbies, like hiking, wine tasting, movies, etc.
- sports you both enjoy.
- family, friends, pets.
- reading interests.
- the list is endless!
If you are feeling stuck, give me a call at 916-548-9541 and we can brainstorm together. I have lots of small items that can represent some of your interests, hobbies, or travel spots.
Collect personal items you have that convey fond memories of your message or theme:
- Favorite photos of the two of you, your family, your pets
- Special mementos or trinkets - cards, invitations, ticket stubs. If you don’t want to use the original, consider scanning or taking a photo of the items.
- Pick out any quotes or lyrics that have special meaning to you both.
Step 2. Order the heart and send me your itemsPick heart size:
- 10 x 8" ($160)
- 12 x 10"($195)
- 18 x 16" ($350)
Pick heart color:
- antique brown
- any themes or messages you want to convey
- any quotes or lyrics you would like included
- whether or not you will be emailing images or mailing items (see Step 3).
- any other special instructions
- Add to cart and checkout!
Step 3: Send me your items
Email photos : email@example.com
Send items to: Kristen Hoard, 2618 S. Street, Sacramento, CA 95816
Step 4: Approve the final layout
- Once I receive your items, I’ll start creating your love heart. I’ll fill it with all your goodies, and I’ll add some steampunk gears and trinkets as well.
- Once I’ve got the layout, I’ll send you a photo for your approval.
- Next, I’ll resin the heart. The resin takes 3 days to cure, then …
- I’ll ship it to you.
Step 5: Wow your sweetie!
Your sweetie will love it … just like they love you.
It’s that simple.